Plugin for viewing the normative base
About files with the extension .mpifThe file with the .mpif extension is a special installation file of the ModPlus (ModPlus Install File).
These files allow you to install and update all ModPlus components using the auto-update module in case you do not have access to the internet or modplus.org
- ModPlus menu
- ModPlus palette
- AutoCAD ribbon
- Command line: _mpDBviewer
At the top of the window are tools for selecting a specific document from the database. When you select a document, its values are filled in at the bottom of the window. Document data is presented in three tabs.:
Display tabular data (if present)
- additional custom properties (if present)
- steel grades (if present)
- names (how the selected element is displayed in the column Name of the table Specification)
Export options for the selected document
- Export document to Microsoft Office Excel - Export document to Microsoft Office Word
- Getting a list of all documents in the current database - Search by documents (search by number and name of the document) - Opens an image for the selected document (if present)
CommentsPlease log in to write comments.
Try before you buy
Most of the plugins in the ModPlus software are free! But, approximately 30% of the plugins are paid. However, these plugins are distributed on the principle "Try before you buy" - which means that you can use these plugins in almost their full functionality and buy them only if you want!