Добро пожаловать, Гость
Запомнить меня

ТЕМА:

Sheet Export 2 нед. 6 дн. назад #2811

I've been using this plugin for over seven months, and I absolutely love it. Previously, I relied on Pro Sheets to batch export sheets and views, but they recently announced that Pro Sheets will become a paid plugin. Consequently, I need to find a new solution. Then it occurred to me that Mod Plus offer the capability to export sheets.

Now would be the perfect time to introduce new features to the sheet export function:

1. Embed Company logos into DWG files post-export.
2. Export the currently active sheet or view.
3. Export views to various image formats.

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Sheet Export 2 нед. 5 дн. назад #2814

• Modis аватар
  • Modis
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Super Users
  • Спасибо получено: 160
1. Unable to insert logos in dwg when exporting from Revit
2. Now there is a print of the current sheet. However, only in pdf
3. Put it in the taskbook

Explanation: the plugin at loading picks up the print format for printing to pdf. There are two algorithms - by the size of the Title Block and by the contents of the sheet. Views do not have the Title Block and the only option to pick up the print format there is to analyze the contents of the view. So the problem is that this action requires regeneration of the view, which in some cases leads to a very long loading of the plugin. We met projects where regeneration of sheets took 30-40 minutes. That's why we didn't do view printing. But we have recorded your request and will think about its implementation in the future
Спасибо сказали: M0rpheus--github

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

• Страница:
Модераторы: Modis