Manual installation allows the user to select the required set of Functions himself and build a menu.
Manual installation and configuration are performed in several steps:
1. Open the site modplus.org and go to the Configurator page (a direct link is available in the bottom menu of the site).
At the very top of the page are the buttons "Download archive" and "Download archive + video". Both archives contain the latest version of the Configurator, auto-updates modulemodule and working libraries. Download any of the archives
2. Unpack the archive to any location on your computer.
It is important that you have full write access to the selected location, so it's best to avoid system folders such as C:\Program Files etc. It is best to use a simple and short path. For example, C:\ModPlus.
It is also desirable to avoid Cyrillic in the full path to the plugin
3. Go to the folder with the unpacked plugin and run the configurator (file mpConfig.exe). When the Configurator starts, all the folders required for the plugin will be created, as well as entries in the registry. At the first start, in the absence of a configuration file, you will be prompted to download the configuration file from the server. If you have not previously uploaded the configuration file to the server, simply click Cancel
4. In the Configurator window, the Configuration tab displays a list of available Functions and supported Autodesk products. The List of Functions is displayed for the specified product and the specified version of the product, which you can change in the drop-down lists at the top of the Functions list.
You need to set the required functions by clicking the special button in the Functions list, and then connect the Function to the ModPlus plug-in by clicking on the radio button in the Options field
Also you can install and enable all functions for the specified product and the specified version of the product by clicking on the special Download button and installing all at the top of the Function list.
After you have installed and enabled the functions you need, you need to connect the ModPlus plug-in to the product (s) of Autodesk. To do this, in the left part of the window, in the list of products, simply check the appropriate product version
5. Now go to the Adaptation tab. Here you need to build a menu. In the left field, the result is displayed, and in the right list of available Functions (ie those that have not yet been added to the menu). Also, you can build a standard menu by clicking the Build standard button.
Important! If you do not enable the Function on the Configuration tab, this function will not be added to the menu when you start AutoCAD / Revit
In this case, the manual installation of the ModPlus plugin is completed