Types of licenses and payment methods
ModPlus contains both free and partially paid plugins. To use partially paid plugins in full, you must purchase a license.
There are three types of license:
- Single-user license for certain paid plugins included in ModPlus.
- Single-user license for all paid ModPlus plugins (subscription).
- Corporate (multi-user) license for all paid ModPlus plugins (subscription).
You can learn more about types of licenses on the Types of Licenses page.
Single-user feature licenses or single-user subscriptions are activated using personal account, which allows you to get data on your purchases after authorization through the site account.
The purchase of a multi-user (corporate) subscription is described later in this article.
To make purchases through the site it is necessary to register on the site
Purchase license for a specific plugin
To purchase, you must go to the page of the required plugin in the Buy site section. On the plugin page for AutoCAD or Revit, you need to specify the following data:
- The product version (AutoCAD or Revit) for which the feature is being purchased.
When you go to the plugins page in the store from the Configurator the Product version field is filled in automatically.
Important! Options are purchased only for a specific version of the product! If you used the purchased plugins when working in AutoCAD 2018, then when you switch to AutoCAD 2019, you need to buy the plugins again.
After you have entered all the data, you need to click the button Add to Cart. Then you can continue adding other plugins to the Cart or go directly to the payment by clicking on the cart icon in the upper right-hand part of the site. Payment methods are described at the end of the article.
When you make the payment, you will receive an email with the notification and the details of your purchase will remain in your account. At the same time, the Autoupdate moduel will download and update local data about your licenses. Also, to obtain updated data on your purchases, you can simply go to your personal account - each time you open your personal account, the data is synchronized.
The purchase of a subscription is completely similar to the purchase of license for specific plugins, with the exception of indicating the date of commencement of the subscription period
Purchase a corporate subscription activation key
To purchase a corporate subscription, you must first install a LAN License Server. In the license server, on the Registration tab, select the hard disk to which the license server will be associated. Based on the serial number of the hard drive, the License Server will generate a Registration Key, which must be specified when purchasing a corporate subscription in the corresponding field.
Important! Using a subscription is a better option for purchasing all limited plugins separately
Payment on the site is made in one of the following ways.:
- Yandex.Касса - service for receiving payments on the Internet and offline. Includes: Bank cards, Yandex.Money, Sberbank Online, QIWI Wallet, Webmoney, Alfa-Click. The list of payment methods may vary depending on your area of residence.
- Robokassa - universal tool for receiving and processing online payments. Includes: Bank cards, Yandex.Money, Webmoney, QIWI Wallet, Halva, Alpha Click, Liberty, Conscience, Samsung Pay, Tele2. The list of payment methods may vary depending on your area of residence.
- Wallet One – payment using the payment service Wallet One. Payment service provides a variety of payment methods - Sberbank-Online, Alpha-click, MTS and many others. The list of payment methods may vary depending on your area of residence.
- Yandex.Money – payment using electronic payment system Yandex.Money
- Yandex.Card – payment using bank cards. The service is provided by the service Yandex.Money
- PayPal – payment using electronic payment system PayPal
- Cashless payment - payment by legal entities by Bank transfer. When you select this payment method, you will need to specify the details of the organization that will make the payment (the specified data is stored in the account and do not require re-entry):
When paying by electronic payment services, the data in your account is updated immediately after the transfer is made.
When paying by Bank transfer to the specified details of the organization will be billed for payment. The invoice and the license agreement will be sent to the e-mail address specified in the order.
When paying by bank transfer, the data in your account is updated manually after submitting a receipt for payment or crediting funds.