Types of licenses and payment methods
Payment on the site is made in one of the following ways.:
- Tnkoff - payments by Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and Mir cards of Russian and foreign banks via Tinkoff acquiring.
- YooKassa - service for receiving payments on the Internet and offline. Includes: Bank cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, YooMoney, Sberbank Online, Webmoney, QIWI Wallet, Alpha Click. The list of payment methods may vary depending on your area of residence.
- Robokassa - universal tool for receiving and processing online payments. Includes: Bank cards, Yandex.Money, Webmoney, QIWI Wallet, Halva, Alpha Click, Liberty, Conscience, Samsung Pay, Tele2. The list of payment methods may vary depending on your area of residence.
- PayPal – payment using electronic payment system PayPal
- Cashless payment - payment by legal entities by Bank transfer. When you select this payment method, you will need to specify the details of the organization that will make the payment (the specified data is stored in the account and do not require re-entry):
When paying by electronic payment services, the data in your account is updated immediately after the transfer is made.
When paying by Bank transfer to the specified details of the organization will be billed for payment. The invoice and the license agreement will be sent to the e-mail address specified in the order.
When paying by bank transfer, the data in your account is updated manually after submitting a receipt for payment or crediting funds.