Evolution of the "View Filters" plugin
More recently, a plugin called View Template Filters was released - a small and simple plugin that allowed you to copy filters between view templates while preserving graphics override settings.
And I thought about the plugin like this: "A little feature - I'll do it and forget." Oh, how wrong I was! Literally on the very first day after the release, I was showered with suggestions regarding this plugin. And most of the suggestions were the same.
And for whom are all plugins made? That's right - for users! And so I'm glad to present you the evolution of the plugin:
- Plugin renamed to View Filters
- The plugin now allows you to copy filters both between view templates and between views
- Search is now available in both lists
- Filtering is also added to both lists, similar to Revit
- Added commands to collapse/expand and check/uncheck
Hopefully the plugin will now satisfy more of its users' needs!
Enjoy working with ModPlus