Change the state of the visibility of the rebar (view unobscured and veiw as solid)
The visibility state of View unobscured is set to any view, whether 2D or 3D. View as solid - set only in 3D view
Related news and articles
Change property "Show as solid" (only for Revit 2017-2022) - this group contains options for changing the property of the rebar "Show as solid". The group is available only when launched in a 3D view, since the "Show as solid" property can be changed only in a 3D view. The inclusion of this group indicates that the "Show as solid" property of the processed reinforcement will change.
Show as solid / Show as lines - indicates the position to set the “Show as solid” property.
Change property "Show unobscured" - this group contains options for changing the property of the rebar "Show unobscured". The inclusion of this group indicates that the "Show unobscured" property of the processed reinforcement will change.
Show unobscured / show obscured - indicates in which position the "Show unobscured" property should be set
Process: - a drop-down list with four options for selecting the reinforcement:
- Selected element - it is required to select one host element containing the reinforcement. You can select the reinforcement directly.
- Selected elements - it is required to select several host elements containing reinforcement. You can select the reinforcement directly.
- All elements in the view - all host elements and reinforcement in the current view will be processed.
- All but selected elements on view - all reinforcement on the view will be processed except for the selected elements. The selected elements can be both reinforcement and host elements. I.e., if a host (e.g., wall) is selected, then all reinforcement in that host will not be processed.
Apply / Continue - change the properties of the reinforcement in the current view or go to the selection of elements.
Change history forYear
- Комментарии для сайта Cackle