Manage all imports of dwg files in the current documentAbout files with the extension .mpifThe file with the .mpif extension is a special installation file of the ModPlus (ModPlus Install File).
These files allow you to install and update all ModPlus components using the auto-update module in case you do not have access to the internet or modplus.org
Plugin displays all kinds of inserted dwg-files - both those belonging to views and those not belonging to views. It is possible to search in the list, to copy the id of a Dwg-import or a View, to open a View containing a Dwg-import, and to delete a Dwg-import
Related news and articles
All work of the plugin is done directly through the plugin window.
Plugin window does not block Revit. The list of Dwg-imports changes dynamically when you add/remove a Dwg-import with Revit and when you switch the document in Revit.
It is possible to filter list of Dwg-imports by type of view and type of import.
Belonging to the view - option to filter dwg-imports in the list by view belonging:
- Undefined - displays the list of dwg-imports that are unloaded from the project at the moment of plugin start.
- View specific imports - displays the list of dwg-imports that are placed on the Views.
- Model imports - displays the list of dwg-imports that are not placed on the Views.
Insert type - option to filter dwg-imports in the list by insertion type:
- Imported (or undefined) - displays the list of dwg-imports that were imported to the project ("Import CAD");
- Inserted as link - displays the list of dwg-imports that are inserted to the project as a link ("Link CAD").
Search by name or view - search on the fly in the list of dwg-imports.
Below is the list of Dwg-imports of the current document. Each item in the list contains information about the Dwg-import: Dwg-import name, Dwg-import id, name of the View to which the Dwg-import belongs, view id. Each item allows to perform some actions:
- copy the Dwg-import identifier or the View identifier
- presence of an icon indicates that the Dwg-import is linked and not imported
- select and show the Dwg-import
- delete the Dwg-import
To the right of the list of Dwg-import s there are buttons:
- select all Dwg-imports in list
- deselect all Dwg-imports in list
Items in the list support multiple selection by holding the Ctrl or Shift key and clicking the left mouse button.
Delete selected elements - deletes several Dwg-imports selected in the list.
Change history forYear
- Комментарии для сайта Cackle